of a traditional garden
Since the end of the 18th century and the death of the last Marquis of Miromesnil, the property continuously changed hands, finally ending up with the Count and Countess of Voguë, the grandparents of the current owner, in 1938.
At that time, the vegetable garden was completely neglected and taken over by brambles. After the Second World War, Simone de Voguë took a great interest in its great potential and redesigned the 2,500 m² of that space. She split it into four squares separated by grassy walkways, growing fruits and vegetables intended to feed the local population, a non-negligible advantage during that period of rationing!